FreeZone 12 Liter Console Freeze Dryers are designed for lyophilizing moderate to large sample loads or numerous small container batches. The console features a front viewing window, interior space for a vacuum pump, and accommodation for a large tray dryer such as the FreeZone Stoppering Tray Dryer pump and tray dryer sold separately .
The upright stainless steel collector coil holds 12 liters of ice before defrosting. A single 1 hp HCFC/CFC-free refrigeration system cools the collector to -50° C -58° F , suitable for aqueous samples.
Lyo-Works OS provides a real time display of collector temperature, vacuum level and optional End-Zone™ end point detection system, shown on a 5" full color, capacitive touch screen. Models with PTFE-coated collectors that can withstand corrosive compounds are available. Built-in options include a purge valve and mini chamber.
- Stay Connected
- View Real-Time Sample Data
- Get Consistent, High Quality Results
- Make Challenging Samples Easy
Vacuum pump, drying accessory and freeze dry glassware if not bulk freeze drying are required not included .
- Collector Temperature:-50° C, -58° F
- Ice Holding Capacity:12L
- Options Included:Corrosion-Resistant Collector, Purge Valve
- Plug Type:India
- Vacuum Pump Displacement Required:98 L/min or larger displacement
- Weight:310.0 lbs
- Weight metric:140.6 kg
- Dimensions:31.8" w x 29.6" d x 36.6" h
- Dimensions metric:80.7 w x 75.1 d x 92.9 h cm
- Electrical:230V, 50 Hz, 9A